17. oktober 2013

Brain Dump #2

Once more I'm trying to think about the last time I engaged in any kind of social media. In a situation like this my way of thinking apparently begins by recalling the first time today I engaged in social media. Then it occurs to me that the last time I engaged in social media was a few minutes ago. This would have taken some time to remember if I were to recall all the times I engaged in social media today - good thing I was overtaken by my own mind on this one.

Just before I was watching TV and sitting with my laptop trying to get updated on the latest news for today while my girlfriend is listening to an audiobook through her earplugs connected to her smartphone. So all in all I am without a doubt surrounded by a vast amount of digital products delivering different kinds of digital content before me. This is when I opened up my Google Chrome browser with the intention of getting updated about contacts, connections, activities, etc. relevant for my social media related life. Thus I opened my browser add-on TweetDeck. This add-on takes care of presenting content from Twitter for in various ways. TweetDeck is of course configured and customized by myself to fit my own needs.

When I decided that I was fairly up to date with the Twitter content available for me I'd sent out a personal tweet, retweeted twice and commented on four tweets. This was for me a very active session, but then again, this week has been filled with extraordinary technology contents because of different announcements by several of the giant technology companies like Apple, Nokia and Microsoft.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar